- We will then schedule a visit to the property to take final measurements.
Our templating specialist will be measuring and submitting the final drawings for production.
- Template appointments usually last between 30 minutes to an hour depending on the size of the job.
The following will be done while on site.
- A template will be taken of the cabinets and walls that will come in contact with the countertops/splash.
- Cabinet measurements/location will be recorded.
- Customer supplied Sinks, faucets, cooktops, etc., will need to be on site in order for us to verify model numbers at the time of template.
- A Return Trip Charge will be assessed for items not on-site at time of template.
- Clear off counters so the templating specialist can capture a good measurement of counters and walls.
- Mirrors are to be removed before templating, mirrors are only to be reinstalled after quartz/granite/marble installation is complete.
Quick Countertop & Cabinets is not responsible for damage mirrors that are not removed prior to field measure or install.
- Quick Countertop & Cabinets will work on the layout of the project based on the slab dimensions and will determine joint placement in accordance with industry standards.
- We will make every effort to ensure that joints are placed in the best location for structural and aesthetic value. Some materials may experience shade variations where two pieces come together.
- Book-match (vain match) is available, due to the extra work for this process to be done it is an extra charge for this service. Be aware that by doing book-match/vain match you may have need to purchase extra material. Vain matching may not be 100% accurate due to the nature of the stone and different thickness and patterns.
- Once the slab(s) is deliver to us, we may be able to take a picture of the slab and electronically lay out your project at our showroom and seeow the material would look with your project. This option may come with an extra cost, consult our specialist.
- All estimates, layouts and material waivers must be signed and returned prior to Cutting process. Once signed installation date is scheduled.